Institut français du Luxembourg offers scheduled classes for adults and children as well as private tuition and specifically designed courses.
Teaching programmes are devised by specialists in French as a foreign language.
Our teaching methods are designed to help to improve our students skills and confidence, provide an insight into the French way of life and culture, develop spoken French for immediate social or professional use and enrich relations with French speakers.
Teaching materials include authentic documents, use of Internet and a wide range of audio-visual materials. Different type of courses are available depending on your objectives and your level.
How to choose your course?
Institut français du Luxembourg offers a wide range of courses : small groups of general French for adults, one-to-one tuition for children and adults, corporate tuition or French speaking courses.
If you are a complete beginner:
- Contact us directly to enroll in a beginner course, or choose a one-to-one tuition that suits your needs.
If you are a new student and have some background:
- Step 1: Fill the registration form and send it to us
- Step 2: Proceed to the payment
- Step 3: Take our placement test.
- Step 4: You can enroll for the course that best suits your level and needs.
To find out more about our courses, please browse through these pages.